Who's getting a jumbo flap soon before the price increase?

yummycake

Nov 7, 2010
Just wondering if there's anybody (besides myself) who wants to get a jumbo flap (new or used) before the double flap comes out and the price increase?
Or do you prefer to get the double flap?

Me! I got a Black Lamb Jumbo with ghw in October in order to avoid the double flap and of course the $300 price increase! I was happy my SA was able to locate and have one shipped to me, they only had a display piece in the store.

We can always get double flaps later. Might as well get single flaps while it's still possible! :yes:

my thoughts exactly.. It was more about the price increase rather than the double flap. I didn't want the decreased space too so just took the plunge. Got the black caviair jumbo!

I do not like price increases. :sad:

Ha ha... me neither. It's so rubbish to have so many increases in one year. The general consensus seems to be get the single flap while you can because once its gone its gone! As some of you will know from my other threads, I was having the same dilemma, but (a) cheaper bag now and (b) single flap now seem to be overwhelmingly deciding and convincing factors. ;)

They are no longer making the jumbo flap, once they sell it all out (which would be quick!) they're bringing in the double flap with a price of $3800 USD. :faint:

Iv'e seen tons of jumbos {single flap} in the past week at dept stores/ boutiques. They are not moving as fast because of the price. They will be 3700 with the double flap. Not 3800