Who's Dress is the Best (Oscar Best Actresses from 2001 - 2005)?

Man..this is tough, but I'd have to go with Halle Berry she is so beautiful from head to toe...the dress fits perfectly on her and the color so nice with her skin tone...unique looking dress too.....fabulous!

This is a toughie. I loved Reese Witherspoon's dress, my second choice is Hilary Swank's and finally Halle Berry's dress. I don't care for the other two.

This is not a hard one AT ALL. HANDS DOWN its HALLE BERRY. I know this is all a matter of opinion but Halle glowed on that night with that gorgeous dress and makeup. She wore the dress and not the other way around.

dceneus said:
This is not a hard one AT ALL. HANDS DOWN its HALLE BERRY. I know this is all a matter of opinion but Halle glowed on that night with that gorgeous dress and makeup. She wore the dress and not the other way around.

I agree, she really did shine from within. That pic actually doesn't do Halle justice, I've seen other pics that really captured the dress/her better.

I really liked Michelle's (forgot her last name; the one who just had a baby with Heath Ledger) dress. The color was so different and she looked amazing.

The Halle dress was amazing on her! however I usually like Reese's selections based on the fact that they are usually something that I would wear, however, I didn't watch the show and I'm not sure what it looks like this time.

i like Charlize Theron's and Reese Whittersppon's dresses....simple but classy........while I'm sorry but didn't like Halle Berry's at all!!!i think she's really beautiful but don't support the choice of the dress....