Who's bothered by paying high tax on LV items?

I agree with ya. Taxes are taxes and there's no escape unless you decide to leave that country/state/province for another. Eg. My dad's income tax every year is almost 50% of his salary and he just says, "that's life".

50 percent kills even me! lol. Good for your dad on his attitude. Where does he live?

50 percent kills even me! lol. Good for your dad on his attitude. Where does he live?

Quebec Canada. Canadian taxes basically works like this: the more hardworking you are, then the more taxes you pay and there's also a salary cap for some people, while others who have no jobs benefit a LOT (eg. my mom's employee gets 40 000$ to 50 000$ per year for taking care of his sick wife...)

Quebec Canada. Canadian taxes basically works like this: the more hardworking you are, then the more taxes you pay and there's also a salary cap for some people, while others who have no jobs benefit a LOT (eg. my mom's employee gets 40 000$ to 50 000$ per year for taking care of his sick wife...)

:wtf: . I better stop complaining about my taxes then.

considering the prices in the uk include tax i feel sorry for all of you in the US. your paying a tiny bit more than people in the UK then your tax is added on top.
(some taxes totaly make no sense 20% is high but in the UK we even pay taxes on tampons because they are classed as a luxury!!!!!!!!!!!! whats that all about)

Glad I never had to buy those while i was in transit - taxes on tampons?! Dayyum...