Who's Being Cupid to their SAs

Wild Orchid

Feb 23, 2007
I know some of us buy gifts for our SAs on the holidays and was just wondering if anyone is doing anything special for theirs for Valentines Day and if so what. DH and I ordered a fruit bouquet with some tasty treats and a stuffed animal and may also be picking up a gift card to a store she likes. She always is so sweet trying to get us what we want all the time. I'll be so sad if she ever leaves LV.

When I worked at Coach I used to get my SA a new leather coat or something along those lines for the holiday...once he left and I left Coach I got a new SA and this year after Xmas and I am getting her a pair of Diamond studs from the Jewelry store I work at...she is such a sweatheart and calls me all the time with new arrivals :smile: :heart:

wow you all are so nice to your SAs! unfortunately I don't see mine often enough to get her anything! My LV purchases happen less than a few times a year...when I have a job though, I will definitely consider gifts for SAs!

When I worked at Coach I used to get my SA a new leather coat or something along those lines for the holiday...once he left and I left Coach I got a new SA and this year after Xmas and I am getting her a pair of Diamond studs from the Jewelry store I work at...she is such a sweatheart and calls me all the time with new arrivals :smile: :heart:

OMG... that so sweet... gals like BLING..:yes: