Who's been lucky enough to scoop a Mulberry from Selfridges with 20% off?

Aug 13, 2010
I had an invite from Selfridges for up to 20% off today and over the weekend.

Didn't for one minute think it would include Mulberry. And with the full 20% off!!

Not much left now, most bags are out of stock, not surprised!

Wish I had checked earlier! Alexa's were £600 the oversized £720, Bays £520!!

Oh well never mind!!

I have already spent my money on a Ink Blue Alexa which I'm hoping will arrive tomorrow. Very excited!!!:yahoo:

I looked but there was nothing that I wanted desperately iykwim. Great chance to grab a mulberry deal though, I hooe that some of our girls grabbed bargains.

congrats on the ink lex, sounds lovely xx

I think the earlier alexas have better leather than some of the newer ones that I've seen today. I am sure yours is going to be gorgeous. I have yet to see an ink one yet without the gorgeous smoochy leather

hi there ilovemulberry; i am a kinda latebloomie with mulberry but i really want to get one. was in selfridges today but didn't know about the sale as i just passed by really quickly - did you notice if they still have the bays in camel? congrats on your new purchase

I had an invite from Selfridges for up to 20% off today and over the weekend.

Didn't for one minute think it would include Mulberry. And with the full 20% off!!

Not much left now, most bags are out of stock, not surprised!

Wish I had checked earlier! Alexa's were £600 the oversized £720, Bays £520!!

Oh well never mind!!

I have already spent my money on a Ink Blue Alexa which I'm hoping will arrive tomorrow. Very excited!!!:yahoo: