Who's been lucky enough to scoop a Mulberry from Selfridges with 20% off?

Aug 13, 2010
I had an invite from Selfridges for up to 20% off today and over the weekend.

Didn't for one minute think it would include Mulberry. And with the full 20% off!!

Not much left now, most bags are out of stock, not surprised!

Wish I had checked earlier! Alexa's were £600 the oversized £720, Bays £520!!

Oh well never mind!!

I have already spent my money on a Ink Blue Alexa which I'm hoping will arrive tomorrow. Very excited!!!:yahoo:

IWantANewBag

Jan 2, 2010
I looked but there was nothing that I wanted desperately iykwim. Great chance to grab a mulberry deal though, I hooe that some of our girls grabbed bargains.

congrats on the ink lex, sounds lovely xx

rachiem

O.G.
Sep 7, 2007
Sussex
I think the earlier alexas have better leather than some of the newer ones that I've seen today. I am sure yours is going to be gorgeous. I have yet to see an ink one yet without the gorgeous smoochy leather

IWantANewBag

Jan 2, 2010
Rach, which colour alexa were looking dodgy? Always good to know which are the shades to be extra careful with when picking one out or buying mail order. Xx

Sep 21, 2007
i got it but theres not much i want and i think i might be better off waiting for the mulberry sale?

Sep 21, 2007
Which bags do you think will be in the Mulberry sale? Do you know when it starts? xx
theres a thread in the shoppink sub forum here and there is a list in it with all whats going to be in the sale.
30-50% off!!!

pre-sale last year started on christmas eve last year

bebot

May 1, 2010
hi there ilovemulberry; i am a kinda latebloomie with mulberry but i really want to get one. was in selfridges today but didn't know about the sale as i just passed by really quickly - did you notice if they still have the bays in camel? congrats on your new purchase

I had an invite from Selfridges for up to 20% off today and over the weekend.

Didn't for one minute think it would include Mulberry. And with the full 20% off!!

Not much left now, most bags are out of stock, not surprised!

Wish I had checked earlier! Alexa's were £600 the oversized £720, Bays £520!!

Oh well never mind!!

I have already spent my money on a Ink Blue Alexa which I'm hoping will arrive tomorrow. Very excited!!!:yahoo: