Whoops? I just pre-saled a MbyMJ Teri!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'll start this by saying that I'm a girl of humble means and have never bought a new HE bag - all my Marc Jacobs bags have been purchased secondhand.

Here's the story:

I went by Saks on my lunch break to hit the Kiehl's counter and as I walked by the bag section I saw all the pre-sale tables. I figured it wouldn't hurt to look (HA) and wandered over the the premier section. After molesting a Stam and a Miu Miu satchel I then went to look at the MbyMJ bags. I'd never really seen the turnlock bags in person but dang, they are NICE. Such soft leather!

I tried on a few and they were okay, but when I got to the black Teri and tried it on in the mirror, bang! It was true love. What a perfect, perfect bag. Not huge, not small, luscious soft leather, so perfect.

I hemmed and hawed and chatted with another girl who was being tempted by a Furla bag. We both enabled, uh, encouraged each other to go for it. Finally, with shaking hands, I carried my new Teri up to the counter. I signed up for a Saks card for an extra 10% off, so I got her 40% off retail and I can pick her up on Wednesday. I can't wait!

2. ahaha "molesting" the stam made me laugh. You made a great choice though! Congrats! I use my teri everyday and I love it!! I'm sure you will too.

3. Keen you are such an enabler!! I think I would do the same though, haha...

Congrats on your purchase! You gotta show pics. I've been thinking to get a MbyMJ too. The leather is to die for!:drool:

4. Darn, I wish I had a Saks nearby so I could go molest some sale MJ bags!

5. Congratulations!! I can't wait to see pics!

6. Why check out a bag when you can molest it?

You are too funny!

Congrats on the bag!!! :P