Whoops! How did this happen?! (Reveal)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just revealed my PCE items yesterday http://forum.purseblog.com/coach/my-first-pce-reveal-628943.html but somehow managed to go out to dinner with my BF last night and come home with another bag...

Funny how that happens, isn't it?

A while ago I was sent on a wild goose chase by said BF to find a fedex box containing my first item from the poppy line, a medium skinny.

[​IMG]

Since then I have not really been actively searching, but always kept my eye open for a poppy tote to match that would also be good to carry around campus. Then last night I stumbled across this lovely new Poppy Glam and managed to convince myself that "just one more wouldn't hurt".

So here she is, miss Poppy Glam in silver, black, and gunmetal.

15865 sbkgm

[​IMG]

It sure took a lot of self control to keep my fingers off all of the other bags and accessories in this pattern, but I sure am pumped and ready to enjoy her company!

I'm sure I'm not the only one that this has ever happened to. What are some of your "accidental" or unexpected finds?

2. I just saw this at nordies and loved it! This is a great neutral yet fun poppy tote!!! Congrats, enjoy!

3. :nuts:That is a Gorgeous Glam!Congrat's, great choice~ And yes, I did get an unexpected bag, last night..The leather small sophia in black! I'am usually a siggy girl! But I so love this bag....:yahoo:

4. That is the cutest Glam ever! Love it.

5. Ooooooh, I love that glam tote! This is my first time seeing it....thanks for sharing!

6. As far as I know it's not available online from coach, but it's in most of the department stores and on DD.

7. Oh WOW---I love that glam!!!!!!!! That is soooooo cute!

8. Cute stuff!!

9. Oh I love it!

10. That's such a great looking Poppy Glam Tote! I like the new pattern. I'm glad you got something good. That sort of happened with me and my Patent Leather Tribeca Tote. But that happened a long time ago. Congrats and enjoy! :smile:

11. Oh I so love your Poppy stuff! Congratz :biggrin:

12. love the glam

13. Thanks everyone! They have the same pattern in the swing and groovy, plus a wristlet and maybe one or two other items - I was just so distracted by the tote I didn't scour the cases for everything they had.

I kept remembering the shopping bag in my hand afterwords and wondering what in the world I did, so soon after my little PCE spree and all, but I don't regret it for a second. It's exactly what I've been waiting for.

14. Super cute! I love the outlines of the C's and I love your user name!

15. Haha! Thank you!!

I'm a college student, so coffee is probably more prevalent in my veins than blood, plus I've gone from tpf lurker - turned coachie - into a monster that's gotten my mom, sister, and aunt hooked, too. So I guess the name seemed fitting.

I seriously can't get enough of this pattern, though. A lot of the Poppy patterns are a bit too much for me, but this seemed to be just enough glitz on an otherwise classy bag to do it for me.