WhooHoo Outlet Success -Risked DH's Wrath;)

Suzzeee

O.G.
Jul 9, 2007
So, I just could not go right past the Vacaville outlet on my way to Reno with a 50% off sale and not stop - DH was riding his Harley to Reno and meeting me along the way at this place we always stop at for breakfast so he was already going to be a little ahead of me so I figured out what the heck - all he can do is give me that look;) Fortunately the outlet is right off the freeway, so I dashed in, saw a SA I knew who said "We have the Luci in"!! I'm like - "I have 5 minutes - grab it quick!! I got the last one they had plus the cutest Tattersall wristlet ever - I don't buy wristlets normally but this one looks like a coin purse with a strap - has the kisslock and is the fabric Tattersall - not 50% off but that's ok! Luci was $199!! They are still expecting more stuff in but the sale is day to day. They had Coated Heritage Stripe Totes, I just missed a Heritage Stripe makeup so they are still getting those in, Kiki's, Madelines, a bunch of Factory bags on the 50% shelf now and I'm sure they are really cheap. They still had a couple of those huge canvas totes, some smaller leather bags, cute Bleeker Sig Hobos w/ the patent trim - these were nice - a bunch of Pond Ergos - no clearance scarves left though - they do have Factory wool blend scarves in but not on clearance. They also had those canvas/leather trim either Luci's or Mirandas - Citron and the yellow - these all looked to be in perfect condition - Oh, yes two Legacy Flaps in Whiskey!! I'm sure there was more, but I was in a huge hurry! Can't post pics now - no cable for my camera (am in hotel). Oh, they did have some nice wallets not on the clearance - a Zebra Haircalf one, a Magenta Sabrina Wristlet and I even saw a Green New Legacy Wallet!

aillae

mmm...
Sep 3, 2008
Bahhh! I was there before, but I didn't see anything that I liked. I figured that all the good stuff was gone from last 50% sale. But I'm super glad you got something you like! I can't wait to see pictures.

bunnymasseuse

BunniesN'DaSun
O.G.
May 8, 2008
So, I just could not go right past the Vacaville outlet on my way to Reno with a 50% off sale and not stop - DH was riding his Harley to Reno and meeting me along the way at this place we always stop at for breakfast so he was already going to be a little ahead of me so I figured out what the heck - all he can do is give me that look;) Fortunately the outlet is right off the freeway, so I dashed in, saw a SA I knew who said "We have the Luci in"!! I'm like - "I have 5 minutes - grab it quick!! I got the last one they had plus the cutest Tattersall wristlet ever - I don't buy wristlets normally but this one looks like a coin purse with a strap - has the kisslock and is the fabric Tattersall - not 50% off but that's ok! Luci was $199!! They are still expecting more stuff in but the sale is day to day. They had Coated Heritage Stripe Totes, I just missed a Heritage Stripe makeup so they are still getting those in, Kiki's, Madelines, a bunch of Factory bags on the 50% shelf now and I'm sure they are really cheap. They still had a couple of those huge canvas totes, some smaller leather bags, cute Bleeker Sig Hobos w/ the patent trim - these were nice - a bunch of Pond Ergos - no clearance scarves left though - they do have Factory wool blend scarves in but not on clearance. They also had those canvas/leather trim either Luci's or Mirandas - Citron and the yellow - these all looked to be in perfect condition - Oh, yes two Legacy Flaps in Whiskey!! I'm sure there was more, but I was in a huge hurry! Can't post pics now - no cable for my camera (am in hotel). Oh, they did have some nice wallets not on the clearance - a Zebra Haircalf one, a Magenta Sabrina Wristlet and I even saw a Green New Legacy Wallet!
SOO MEAN I've been looking for that tattersall zip coin purse with wrist strap to match my set ;p Lucky you... sad me ;p :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: