Whoohoo! F/W 2007 Scarves in the Stores (and I brought one home :)

slemus

O.G.
Mar 30, 2006
Hey ladies -- just got back from the Beverly Hills H store--F/W scarves are just hitting the stores.

Today's treat was a beautiful Projets Cadenas in Sky Blue -- great combination of blues with touches of light sage, blonde, and a teeny bit of Etoupe (got Etoupe on the brain)....BEAUTIFUL!! (correct me if I'm wrong but I believe 'Projets' is a re-issue?)

SA told me that when it came in, she and all the other SAs were drooling over it in this colorway.

Gotta run to a meeting with a customer (have to pay for this and the Tokyo big girl I ordered last week from H.com) but will post pix of this when I get back best, steph. :smile:

OMG, that is the worst tease ever!!!!!

(AND, Its terrible when earning a living interferes with urgent PF business.)

I do not know this pattern?! Pics anyone?

It sounds beautiful...!

Congratulations!! I simply cannot wait for pictures!!

Ok, back from the customer call. Hopefully we can close that $1.5m deal so I can keep my H habit up. I'm telling you street drugs would be so much cheaper than the H crack but the fix just wouldn't be the same haha! ;)

Here are the pix! I wear a lot of navy and a lot of white suits and thought it'd be a pretty counterpoint to wear with my multitudes of white shirts (I'm big into 'uniform' type dressing, makes it easy when you're pressed for time).

What I can't figure out is, while i love love love this baby blue, it doesn't exactly scream Fall or Winter to me (well, maybe more Winter than fall)--does anyone else think its an unusual colorway for the season? I kind of see this as more of a spring deal and was a little surprised at it being F/W.

So, get out there and find the new scarves! I want to see what else is out there to drool over :smile:

Attachments

• P1010197 Medium Web view.jpg
    P1010197 Medium Web view.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 204
  • P1010199 Medium Web view.jpg
    P1010199 Medium Web view.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 138
LOVE the colourway, slemus. Thanks so much for posting. I agree, it looks like a season-chameleon. I think it sounds perfect for your "uniform" :tup::heart:

Thanks for sounding the "call to the hunt" for a new season of scarf drawer diving, too!!

That's lovely.

They do the Autumn/Winter range in a whole spectrum of colourways, as the scarves are rarely repeated and therefore they can't just restrict the colours to typically A/W or S/S. Personally, I would call thata spring colourway, but with the clothes you described, it will suit perfectly!

Congrats!