Whoohoo! F/W 2007 Scarves in the Stores (and I brought one home :)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. shopmom????

2. and don't laugh too loud, CB, I see you there, too!

3. Is the speckling in the weave???
    I am all atwitter with excitement!

[​IMG]

4. OK, they've done jacquard, waterproof, glow-in-the-dark, finesse....and now they're doing 3-D....that's kinda cool!

I wonder if that freaky Josephine Danse inspired the 3-D?

5. LOL, the funny thing is, if H issued scarf-viewing glasses, we would wear 'em, you know we would!!!! Even in our action pics!!!

6. In the 90s they did one that was scented, I read. The scent was meant to last through 5 washings.

7. ^that's right!

8. I SO would....in a heartbeat!! Preferably in orange!

Then they would all be up for sale on eBay for $200.

9. nah - my moustache is a handlebar.

10. i've seen this scarf in this colorway IRL and there is quite a bit of speckling, it's gorgeous! adds a totally new dimension (no pun intended). the leather looks like textured leather in real life, it's rather realistic. pics do NOT do it justice IMHO.

11. :roflmfao:

sexy.

12. CB--it's not textured like a jacquard weave; it's all illusion (as far as I can tell). I am usually not attracted to equine-themed scarves, but when I received it, I was stunned. It's a show-stopper. I agree with Pigleto that pics don't do it justice.

13. Tell me about it... it's been a dry scarf/pocket square/twilly at my H store :sad:

14. Beautiful colours, congratulations

15. It's beautiful.... i think you could wear it all year round.. i like that shade of blue! enjoy it!!!!:yes: