whoo hoo!! Almost ready to shop!!

c_y_n_d_i

Jan 3, 2011
I've been fundraising on eBay and once my check from bag borrow steal comes in, ill be ready to go buy my new bag!! I'm dying to go now but my LMB kit isn't here yet so I might as well sit tight. :biggrin:
Just had to share w people who understand the excitement. :graucho:

A mono speedy 35...small small chance I may want a 30 but I'm thinking 35. Since its not a kid friendly bag, it feels like its actually just for ME :love:

Go big or go home ;) 35 is great size.
I have mon mono 35 and I'm 5'5

image-754573381.jpg

This is not the latest pic. I haven't got
any recent since I don't carry it much
on this yucky weather .. Can't wait to
warm up !!! HTH and good luck !

Ohhh 30 is my next speedy tho ;)
( trying to complete the set ) :graucho:

A mono speedy 35...small small chance I may want a 30 but I'm thinking 35. Since its not a kid friendly bag, it feels like its actually just for ME :love:

I LOVE YOU. Seriously. I do! A bag just for YOU! Not a so called "mommy bag!" Omg! Im about tired of hearing about mommy bags! I'm like...lady just what r u trying to prove and to who? THAT'S called a DIAPER bag...mommys bag is HERS!

Yay how exciting!

I totally understand the feeling. My recent eBay sales helped me find my Sarah wallet...

Have some money coming in this week from pre-loved that I've sold, and I'm trying to decide if I want to spend it on a matching cles now or save it up for another bag!

Remember to do a reveal!

I LOVE YOU. Seriously. I do! A bag just for YOU! Not a so called "mommy bag!" Omg! Im about tired of hearing about mommy bags! I'm like...lady just what r u trying to prove and to who? THAT'S called a DIAPER bag...mommys bag is HERS!

Lol...it's sad but true!! I've moved on from 'diaper bags' now that my kids are a bit older but ill be back to one in June when my new lil guy is here but the speedy will be ALL MINE!! Totally impractical w kids in tow so it'll be special for me :love: