Whoa, you guys. Check this out.

circoit

Aug 14, 2006
I was browsing on shopbop and look what I saw:

eroto2001023192_prod_zoom_back_v1_m56577569831231584._SX201_.jpg

look familiar? Only this bag is by Erotokritos.

In one of those pics on Shopbop it looks as if there's some kind of magnetic flap closure that would come over the top and zip of the bag? Although they never show it flapped over? :shrugs: I could be wrong!
But I cannot believe how similar they are though!

Whoa, that is a dead-ringer for the Hug Me! Just a tad smaller, and the depth is 4.5" compared to the 7" in HM. I almost wonder if it wasn't made by the same Italian atelier. Except that it doesn't have the two outside pockets on the HM, and I don't know what that flap thing is on the picture when the purse is unzipped.

Makes you kinda wonder if the leather is just as soft, doesn't it?

Last edited:
OMG - I just noticed they have a larger size in black (that looks very similar to black glossy).

eroto2001112867_prod_medium_v1_m56577569831233597._SX201_.jpg

This one measures 15" across as opposed to 13.5".

Anyway, I do see similar looking bags all the time - since it is very rare that a bag's shape is truly original. I had to post this one because it is virtually identical - and because both of them to appeared on the market at the same time (when one is introduced a season or two later - its not nearly as weird because one could just assume that the bag was inspired by or a copy of the earlier version).

I just thought it was the strangest coincidence that someone else out there was on the exact same brainwave as Jackie.