Whoa! Pucci shoes gone wrong!

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Okay, ladies. I don't really want to look at these, and every sane part of me tells me not to look, but somehow I do anyway. It's those heels! I can't help myself! I should be nice about Pucci now that Matthew Williamson is head designer, but even I cannot find a nice word to say about scalloped cork heels. They're just a little too weird for me.
    [​IMG]
    What do you think?

2. wow...those are painful to look at!! lol looks like they belong on the brady bunch:yes:

3. Definitely!:yes:

4. wow those are awful... i didnt know heels could go so wrong...

5. Oh goodness. It looks like someone having a bit too much fun in woodshop class or something.

Where did you find the photo? Wondering if it's actually for sale somewhere, meaning there was a buyer working for some company who thought "Hmm, we can move a few pairs of these quirky shoes!" and someone else who signed off on that order.....

6. holy cow!!!

7. Eeeek - someone's trying way too hard!!!

8. i like the cut out shape, but i wish the strappiness on the front was more original. i'm not into the many little straps tied in a knot... reminds me of the slides i would wear everyday in junior high. woulda been better to have a laser cut solid strap or something

9. oh my gosh, could you imagine the kind of outfit someone might wear with those?! lol :smile:

10. i used to love matthew williamson, i relly loved his premier line, but now.....
    i'm expecting to see them worn by Britney Spears!!

11. :sick: :sick: :sick:

12. A LBD so that you have only ONE outlandish thing?

13. ewww!:sick::mad:

14. :sick: OK, I can't even find a place for them in my heart, they look crippled. Pooor things. I love PUCCI and MW, but together, YUK:sick: MW is tooo strong of a designer for Pucci, bring back Lacroix.

15. I actually like them.. I wouldn't wear them -not my style, but I tihnk they'd look good on someone who's bold, who wears bold bright colros haha ;D. The heels are interesting.. (: Very creative.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice