whoa did i really buy this?! : )

1. picts soon :smile:

2. please don't tease!!

3. :hysteric: technical difficulty.. a ahem friends dog just reduced my memory card into.. i dont even know what to call it. so i'm going to post my little loverlies after work tomorrow after i go pick up a new memory card. sorry girls.:sad:

4. Did you really do this to us???

5. lol...I ask the same question! Can't wait for the pics!

6. Haha! Exactly! aarti you tease, we want pictures!

7. [​IMG]

8. Pics!!!

9. Okay girls this time I had a good excuse, I was without power for TWO freaking days! But without further ado, here they are, scarf from outlet, the other two from store, these 3 were all impulse buys, so opinions would be appreciated! And I missed all the LABOR DAY SALES:hysteric: All the roads were closed and a mess and trees... Ahhhhh all summer been saving for this weekend and now I'm just happy that the water didnt turn cold as I showered with a flashlight LOL. But still so sad..:s

Project6.jpg Project5.jpg Project4.jpg Project3.jpg
  10. I really like the wallet. Congrats!

11. super cute scarf! I missed that today! Wallet is great too..I have one that size and love it.

12. love the wallet...is monogramming available? it would look so hot with your initials!

13. i would love to get RT monogramed on it. ive been wondering if i should keep it, but i heard something about it not being able to be monogrammed. lol i was bored last night and looked through the coach and tiffany co catalogs i had and it said there it was able to be monogrammed.

shellbell! what color do you have? i was thinking the blue, but they didnt have it, although i like the canvas matching the brown trim. i think its rather cute and compact, but i guess i was just having doubts because i didnt do my usual over analysing LOL.

14. Mine is older...its light blue and all leather. I use it for my cards and cash (I fold it twice to make sure it doesn't get caught in the zipper). And then I use one of the coin purse key fobs for my change. I love it because its small enough that if I'm carrying one of my smaller bags I still have plenty of room in my purse!

15. ^^ oooooh have pictures!?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice