whoa did i really buy this?! : )

:hysteric: technical difficulty.. a ahem friends dog just reduced my memory card into.. i dont even know what to call it. so i'm going to post my little loverlies after work tomorrow after i go pick up a new memory card. sorry girls.:sad:

ttiwwop.gif

Okay girls this time I had a good excuse, I was without power for TWO freaking days! But without further ado, here they are, scarf from outlet, the other two from store, these 3 were all impulse buys, so opinions would be appreciated! And I missed all the LABOR DAY SALES:hysteric: All the roads were closed and a mess and trees... Ahhhhh all summer been saving for this weekend and now I'm just happy that the water didnt turn cold as I showered with a flashlight LOL. But still so sad..:s

Attachments

• Project6.jpg
    Project6.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 66
  • Project5.jpg
    Project5.jpg
    179 KB · Views: 53
  • Project4.jpg
    Project4.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 69
  • Project3.jpg
    Project3.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 66
i would love to get RT monogramed on it. ive been wondering if i should keep it, but i heard something about it not being able to be monogrammed. lol i was bored last night and looked through the coach and tiffany co catalogs i had and it said there it was able to be monogrammed.

shellbell! what color do you have? i was thinking the blue, but they didnt have it, although i like the canvas matching the brown trim. i think its rather cute and compact, but i guess i was just having doubts because i didnt do my usual over analysing LOL.

Mine is older...its light blue and all leather. I use it for my cards and cash (I fold it twice to make sure it doesn't get caught in the zipper). And then I use one of the coin purse key fobs for my change. I love it because its small enough that if I'm carrying one of my smaller bags I still have plenty of room in my purse!