Whoa, brown spy up on bluefly!

Irissy

Balenciaga's lover
O.G.
Oct 29, 2005
California
Bluefly is legit unless they have shady buyers that buy and return a fake. Bluefly have an actual store in NY and I know they have their own stocks up in the market too.

fayden

latest obsession :
O.G.
Nov 18, 2005
big apple
wow i didn't know the B bags cost that much lately. they go up in price? thought that one usually retails for 1200.

Noriko

Sep 13, 2005
Hawaii~
nice! I think the zucca print spy was on bluefly before. I wonder which other ones will make their way there.

Irissy

Balenciaga's lover
O.G.
Oct 29, 2005
California
fayden said:
wow i didn't know the B bags cost that much lately. they go up in price? thought that one usually retails for 1200.
I think bluefly is sneaky with their pricing sometimes. :suspiciou

susan-eric

Jan 6, 2006
Hi--I'm actually the person who bought that magenta Balenciaga! But, it may get returned. It was listed as the Medium with the dimensions of the Classique. So--I'm not sure what I'm getting--haha! If it turns out to be the small one, it's not such a good deal and will probably go back to Bluefly. If it's the medium they listed it as, they still may have fiddled with the current list price--I'm not sure.

Irissy

Balenciaga's lover
O.G.
Oct 29, 2005
California
Yay, at least one of our members snatched up that magenta b-bag!! Let us know if it's actually the first or the city when you get it will ya?

Oh, I just took another good look at it. Most likely it'll be the "first" since the picture and the dimensions represent the "first" size.