Whoa, brown spy up on bluefly!

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I'm kinda new as far as online purse shopping so, this might be a dumb question. Is Bluefly reputable, no fakes?

2. Bluefly is legit unless they have shady buyers that buy and return a fake. Bluefly have an actual store in NY and I know they have their own stocks up in the market too.

3. wow i didn't know the B bags cost that much lately. they go up in price? thought that one usually retails for 1200.

4. nice! I think the zucca print spy was on bluefly before. I wonder which other ones will make their way there.

5. I think bluefly is sneaky with their pricing sometimes. :suspiciou

6. They're all gone...sniff sniff....

7. The Spys Are Back Now!!!!

8. I gt a 10% off coupon code for today (Sat until 5am Sun) only: SURVEY6

9. I only see the zucca-print one :huh: Maybe they disappeared already?

10. I like that Balenciaga color tho I was looking for that but bet its gone already....

11. Hi--I'm actually the person who bought that magenta Balenciaga! But, it may get returned. It was listed as the Medium with the dimensions of the Classique. So--I'm not sure what I'm getting--haha! If it turns out to be the small one, it's not such a good deal and will probably go back to Bluefly. If it's the medium they listed it as, they still may have fiddled with the current list price--I'm not sure.

12. Yay, at least one of our members snatched up that magenta b-bag!! Let us know if it's actually the first or the city when you get it will ya?

Oh, I just took another good look at it. Most likely it'll be the "first" since the picture and the dimensions represent the "first" size.