Who would you want to be the next LV model?

By reading some posts, it looks like a lot of people aren't exactly thrilled that Lindsay Lohan is going to be the new face of LV. So, in your opinion, who do you think would be the best person (actress/ model) and why.

Post a pic of that person if you can. Thanks.

Younger:
1. Natalie Portman, although I don't think she would ever do it.
2. Keira Knightly (sp?)
3. The really mean girl from "Mean Girls"... I can't remember her name. She was also in Wedding Crashers...Megs, you know who I am talking about.

Older: I would love to see some diversity. How about Selma Hayack or Lucy Lui. AND, I know this will not be a popular choice, but giving that she is obviously a fan of the brand, Angelina Jolie.

glily said:
Younger:
1. Natalie Portman, although I don't think she would ever do it.
2. Keira Knightly (sp?)
3. The really mean girl from "Mean Girls"... I can't remember her name. She was also in Wedding Crashers...Megs, you know who I am talking about.

Older: I would love to see some diversity. How about Selma Hayack or Lucy Lui. AND, I know this will not be a popular choice, but giving that she is obviously a fan of the brand, Angelina Jolie.

I think you're talking about RACHEL MCADAMS???
Gawssssssh she's pretttyyy !!
i loved her in the notebook...my alltime favourite movie!!

Natalia Vodianova, because she's amazingly beautiful.

http://www.jolies.hpg.ig.com.br/NataliaVodianova_TheFace1202phRoxanneLowitt_01.jpg

But, for someone more famous, I would say Rosario Dawson.

IMO, even Hillary Duff would be a better choice than LiLo. Just because Miss Lindsey knows the right crowd to hang with, and has an extensive handbag collection- it doesn't make her anything more than an overly glorified "It" girl. I actually used to adore Lindsey, but she's gotten so beyond annoying lately.

(1) I WOULD LOVE to see Natalie Portman but, just like one of the posters said, I don't think she'd ever do it. She just doesn't seem to be too much into the designer stuff (UNLIKE L. Lohan), which I think is amazing given her status.

(2) I would also love to see Charlize Theron. I think she is one of the most beautiful women in Hollywood and has an amazing style! I love her!

(3) What about Victoria Beckham? She would def. do it and would look great but I don't think LV would ever even consider her.

likeafeather77 said:
What about Victoria Beckham? She would def. do it and would look great but I don't think LV would ever even consider her.

Umm she could pull it off more than Lohan, but she's like a walking advertisement for Chanel in most pics I've seen... Charlize Theron would be a great choice IMO

likeafeather77 (2) I would also love to see Charlize Theron. I think she is one of the most beautiful women in Hollywood and has an amazing style! I love her! [/quote said:
I second that. Charlize would be an amazing icon for the line.