Who would play you?

*JJ*

En Vogue
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
i was discussing this with my friends today and it was kinda fun to hear what everybody said:
In a movie about your life, who would play you?
pick someone who could represent your personality, or who looks like you. or maybe just someone you like.

i'd have to say scarlet johansson. i like her a lot, she's my age and we're the same type (blonde, pale, blue eyes).

I've been told I look like Natalie portman...I don't think I look that much like her (see avatar at left), but I do think she could play me...she's quite a bit shorter, but whatever.

If only Patty Duke were younger...

otherwise, I think I'm a cross between a porcelain skin and perky Alicia Silverstone, and a keen-witted, ample-hipped Janeane Garafalo.

Reese Witherspoon.
We're both Southern blondes and pre-children people used to tell me we looked alike.
Or Alicia Silverstone, I actually think we look more alike!

I'm thinking Drew Barrymore... not because we look anything alike, but because it seems like she has a fun, upbeat personality, and I think I do, too :biggrin: I don't look like anyone famous, at least not that anyone that I know of.

i have no idea...my boyfriend says i remind him of Hannah from Everwood except less dorky and with curlier hair, so maybe the girl that plays her? i'd want to have Maggie Gyllenhaal, but we don't look much alike except for dark hair.

Everyone says attitude wise I am like the brunnette girl on that 70's show. (Jackie) But they say I kind of look like one of the Victoria secrets model....and I won't argue their all beautiful:love: