who would leave their Hermes on the dirty ground?

1. So I worked the childrens petting zoo today and one woman came in with her two kids. She had a black (birkin?) with silver hardware and just plops it in on the dirty cement floor :wtf: before entering the goat yard. And she left it there while she pet the animals! :wtf: :wtf: I wanted sooo badly to walk up to it and examine it and take a photo with my cell phone but never had the opportunity to look inconspicous doing that.
    Now, I don't care how much moola or hermes you have, why would anyone do this???? :confused1: Unless it was a fake?

2. I don't know of anyone who put a designer bag on the dirty ground and leave it unattended, especially a Hermès Birkin! Probably was a fake then.....

3. i would never put my purse on the ground/floor, to begin with... clean or dirty...

4. eww! maybe it was fake? :shrugs:

I would never do that!

5. Some celebrities do that. :yes:

6. yuck!:yucky: ...:shrugs:

7. this chick was no celebrity. although she did have alot of "bling'' on....

8. ewwww

9. It doesn't necessarily mean it's fake. Maybe she just sees it as a purse and nothing special.

I don't put anything on the cement ground though ... even if it's something like a newspaper.... Yuck!

10. Well, to some people, a purse is just a purse. Maybe she had a lot of money and bought it because she liked it, not because it was a show piece.

11. Awww!!!

That poor (if real) Hermes purse!! :crybaby:

12. I still would not leave a $10,000 + bag unattended though.

13. Meh :/ yeah that's just WRONG.
    no matter what you can't just put a purse on the ground..cause of germs 1st of all! you're holding onto it all the time then all those germs will travel to you..
    YUCK! :sick:
    Guessing it's either a fake or she's just icky :S

14. Yeah I think you right! Not everybody is a purse lover. I can`t follow them. (I don`t have a designer yet, but all my (leather) bags are mine babies!!) But i see it all the time!! and everytime it breaks my heart:crybaby:

15. Yech.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice