Who would have thought it?

hey, im only 20 minutes north of you right now and i have invites to the LV champangne event tomorrow night......

wanna join?
my bf is coming wiht me, but i almost feel BAD for him! he has to deal with my LV obsession alone!!

you can just show up to the boca raton town center mall saks fifth avenue lv store between 6-8. i will have my tpf keychain from tink if you want to say hi!

You have to do one tourist thing:
Check out the MaiKai for some great food and drinks and a show that makes you think you are in Hawaii. It is on 3599 N. Federal Hwy.
Phone 954-563-3272.

:happydance:Gotta love the Speedy! That's usually my vacation bag as well. So versatile yet classic!

I swear choosing what bags to bring on vacation is always harder than choosing what clothes or shoes. And it seems no matter what I feel like I didn't bring the right ones! haha Glad to see you brought a good selection just in case.

I loooove my speedy too! I am going to NY soon for a weekend and I just may take her out to come with me. I have traveled with her before and it's just the best bag.

Wow, I am envious that you managed to take that much luggage. I only ever take the one LV when I go away due to stupid bag limits and it is very hard to choose what to take.
Glad to hear speedy is getting a good outing.:P

How long are you staying?

I've been here since the Thursday before Memorial Day and will be here another week.

As for packing, basically everything except the Coach Swing Pack and the Clutch were in my carry-on. I used one of the pochettes to organize my Noe which I had in another tote on the plane (I'm babying that vachetta bottom). So I could have things like my magazine, book etc around the bag.

I love that the Speedy FOLDS....seriously, the best thing..., it was able to slide into my Coach tote...

Oh and I have like 6 pairs of flip-flops, a pair of Pumas and a dressy pair of shoes. Two swimsuits, one dress, two skirts and a ton of t-shirts and tank-tops. Only took two suitcases in addition to my carry-on!

As for the shopping, well, I will most likely be shipping some things, but I haven't bought alot yet...we did hit the Coach outlet but I bought accessories...

But yay for Speedy! We went to a restaurant yesterday and I was able to stuff my friend's HUGE planner, glasses case and camera in the darn thing! And still have room for more!!!!