Who works in Fashion?

peony_is

Feb 27, 2006
i know you all love bags and fashion, but how many of you work in fashion? How many of you want to? If you do what do you do? does it rock or does it suck, tell us all!!!!:nuts:

Pradasmeadow said:
Im a stylist for C.B.S, and M.T.V

This sounds like one of my dream jobs. It wasn't until after I completed graduate school that I decided what I really wanted to do with my life. I always leaned towards law school, but now I have discovered that fashion is my true passion. I guess I became more shallow over the years (not meant to be offensive, just reflecting on myself).

Does my online vintage purse store count as working in fashion? I guess that's really more retail, but as the boss I do get to select what I sell . . . . and I get to spend part of the day trying to convince you purse lovers that a collection cannot be complete without at least one or two little ventures into the realm of vintage and antique purses!

Designerbagcarrier said:
This sounds like one of my dream jobs. It wasn't until after I completed graduate school that I decided what I really wanted to do with my life. I always leaned towards law school, but now I have discovered that fashion is my true passion. I guess I became more shallow over the years (not meant to be offensive, just reflecting on myself).

Always follow your heart and dreams.

I am! Well not yet but I'm following it....I will be taking fashion design at the Art University, and I want to start designing personal pieces....If that dosen't happen I want to work at one a the fashion houses making new designs to market at boutiques....I love clothes....so that's my dream to work with!

I was an intern for Leslie Newton who also makes the Timi&Leslie bags Megs has featured on the purse blog AND I LOVED IT but I am so ambivalent about ... EVERYTHING