who will go to the fith year anniversary in Amsterdam???

I might be going but i'm sick at the moment :sad:
I would keep it simple, i am not going to wear sunglasses in the evening haha. You can also easaly wear whatever bag you want

How nice! I imagine that store being a perfect place for a party, assuming it's in the store. =) Congratulations!

(To all those asking, whether you get invited or not doesen't really have that much to do with how much you spend. )

Liberté;4372783 said:
How nice! I imagine that store being a perfect place for a party, assuming it's in the store. =) Congratulations!

(To all those asking, whether you get invited or not doesen't really have that much to do with how much you spend. )

Angela: have fun and enjoy!!

You problably adressed this to me :P
How do they select their customers for invitation then?

Liberté;4372783 said:

The party is in the shop.
I wonder what the reason is why I got invited, because I don't have my own SA and there is nobody who works in the shop that knows me very well.

How do you think that they select?

How cool you got invited! I only bought 2 items there now, so I guess I won't qualify... but it sounds like a lot of fun! Hope you'll enjoy it and do report back:nuts:
O and if you can't find a date, I'll volunteer! :P haha, have fun!

The selection should be random I guess, since I v received an invitation but havnt been buying much (no bags) this year. Two years ago, a nephew of mine got an invite for a certain night, and I got one but for a party two weeks later, so......At the previous party, a SA told me the Xmas party from last year was grand...So I hope there 'll be another one.