who will go to the fith year anniversary in Amsterdam???

angelastoel

angela
O.G.
Oct 29, 2006
Netherlands, Amsterdam
I still can't believe it!
I have a invitation for a girls party to celebrate the fith anniversary of the LV store!
and I can take my friend!
I have a few questions....
The dresscode is sunglasses. But it is really dark and cold weather. Should I wear happy colours?
Is it better to take a LV bag? or is that too much?
Is it strange to take a gucci bag with you?
Are other people from here coming too??? How can I recognise you, so I can say hi?
It is wednesday 14th

DiorKiss

O.G.
Aug 3, 2007
Oh, you're kidding!
I sooooo wish I could go there, but I still haven't made my first purchase there yet :Push: Ooh, speaking of which, that'll probably come this month or next! Yahoo!

Who else is going there? Have fun!

Amy_nl

O.G.
Jan 6, 2007
NL
Hi there!
When did you got your invitation?
how often do you get LVs in a year? I was wondering how much you hv to buy LVs in order to receive this invitation? Coz I did buy some items (last purchase was the mirage speedy) throughout this year.

dell

Lovin My Little Girl
O.G.
May 23, 2007
Colorado
CONGRATS! I am sure you will have a great time! I think you should carry an LV bag

FleurDeLis

Hermes Convert
O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
I have been to many LV parties and it is always best to bring and LV. It is not a rule . . . it is just more accepted. I usually try to bring one of my more special or newer LV's with me. As for dress code, most the people there are in work clothes or a sassy lil "going out to a nice dinner" outfit. Have fun!

LVsister

O.G.
Jan 31, 2007
I'll be going too :smile: But not sure to bring my daughter (almost 2 years old *LOL*), my sister (thirty something) or ......my husband (but it's a girl thing...)...Confused about the dresscode too....

angelastoel

angela
O.G.
Oct 29, 2006
Netherlands, Amsterdam
thanks for the tips!
I haven't spend extremely much at LV. I think 6 or 7 items a year, but because I am 23 it is a lot, so I think they look at age too.
Thinking what I will buy in ten years....
Or maybe because they remember me. One time all the electricity fell out and one time the atm machine was broken..

SuzanneVuitton

I Love You Louis!
O.G.
Feb 20, 2007
The Netherlands
aa i would LOVE to go!
but i only made 1 purchuse in amsterdam, i like to buy on holidays and in antwerpen, nicer sa's i think ;)

i would wear big sunglasses like victoria beckham and a cute girly dress with really cool not so girly like boots!
AAH i can't go but now i'm thinking of outfits :P not fair!
HAVE FUN!!

shopsinparis

Aug 8, 2007
Definitely wear a LV bag. I just attended a LV event and 98% wore LV bags. Its nice to see so many styles that you may not have considered until you see them on someone else. Have fun.