Who went to PSN? What did you get?

Cyndee

LVChanelVegasSunnies
O.G.
Jul 23, 2007
I was at Bloor on Wed. afternoon. Here's what I got.....

picture.php

picture.php

And a little something from Chanel....

picture.php

What did you get? Show us!

Oooh, love all your purchases!:love: I didn't go to PSN, I always seem to forget about it! LOL I couldn't go anyways ... I was expecting my package from LV Banff so I needed to be good!:graucho:

Oooh, love all your purchases!:love: I didn't go to PSN, I always seem to forget about it! LOL I couldn't go anyways ... I was expecting my package from LV Banff so I needed to be good!:graucho:

Tell me about it....I drove into T.O. on a snow-covered highway which took more than 2X what it usually does. Honestly, I should probably have been good too and just stayed home.
The inclusion bracelet is my first and I'm just loving it. Wondering why I waited so long to get one. Now I'd like to add a few more! :nuts:

Oooh Cyndee, I love that amarante Zippy Coin Purse! Soooo gorgeous! I love your Inclusion bracelet and your somethin' somethin' from Chanel. Congrats on everything!

Hey fellow Canadians! I went to PSN but unfortunately the one here in Ottawa does not carry Louis Vuitton! I had to settle for a pair of Paige jeans, a handful of Hanky Panky underwear and a Marc Jacobs sweater/jacket thingie that was a total steal....

Had a great time though!

Congrats, Cyndee. Love your purchases especially the bracelet such a pretty colour.

I managed to pick up a rose NF and was hoping for a trevi GM but they were sold out. I would have tried to find more but the store was packed - I was surprised as it was early afternoon - and I couldn't move around all that easily to pick other things. Plus, my SA seemed a bit overwhelmed with the chaos of it all. I was glad DD and I managed to have escaped alive. LOL