Who went to PSN? What did you get?

Cyndee

LVChanelVegasSunnies
O.G.
Jul 23, 2007
I was at Bloor on Wed. afternoon. Here's what I got.....

picture.php

picture.php

And a little something from LV....

picture.php

What did you get? Show us!

^ Really, I can see them....I'll go check what I did wrong. :confused1:
PSN is private shopping night at Holt Renfrew. Kinda like Saks EGC.

edit - O.k., can you see them now?

I was thinking of buying some things but I am going away soon so i figured i'd be bying stuff then. :smile:

Your wallet is AMAZING. It looks like the perfect wallet!

I was thinking of buying some things but I am going away soon so i figured i'd be bying stuff then. :smile:

Your wallet is AMAZING. It looks like the perfect wallet!

Chantal, I've had my eye on that wallet for ages. I was afraid I was going to miss out on it so finally gave in. It was a fortune, but I'll use it forever. It's really puffy and so soft and squishy. I just love it.

Ah thanks, Cyndee. Private Shopping Night, huh? It sounds so exciting, haha!

Yes, I can see your pictures now :tup: Love the distressed leather of your wallet, really beautiful. Your LV goodies are so pretty, congratulations!

Ah thanks, Cyndee. Private Shopping Night, huh? It sounds so exciting, haha!

Yes, I can see your pictures now :tup: Love the distressed leather of your wallet, really beautiful. Your LV goodies are so pretty, congratulations!

Nah, not that exciting! It's on all day actually and anyone can go. It's at night when the crowds are there that they bring out the champagne and food. :drinkup::popcorn:

You get an EGC for between about 7 and 10% depending on how much you spend. Closest thing to a sale that you'll ever get here.

I'm a sucker for LV vernis in amarante and that's my first inclusion bracelet. I really like it and wish I had bought one long ago now.

congrats on your purchases at PSN. Vancouver holts was packed that day, i went in during lunch and you'd have to line up to get into LV. Chanel was also very crowded:sweatdrop: I love your chanel zippy wallet oh and of course the vernis zippy wallet :heart: i actually got a vernis zippy organizer for my mom :P and some la mer stuff for myself:graucho: forgot to say that i LOVE your inclusion bracelet, I have the same one and a whole bunch of other colors, inclusion bracelets can be so addictive!! Thanks for sharing!!:woohoo: i hope holts can realize one day that their gc rewards levels are so lame compared to saks, sigh:sad:

Cyndee! Vancouver also held at WED. night, but I passed it! Ohh, your wallet is TDF, honey!

Happy that you got some at the Fun Night!

Ahh, I may go to Holt at Saturday!

Last edited: