who wears tube tops?

donnydp

Vanessa_CA
Jun 21, 2007
USA
What do you wear tube tops with? Would you wear tube tops if it doesn't look good on you. I'm not sure if I could pull it off because I have pale skin. I think tube tops looks great on women with a tan.

aliwishesbear

Feb 24, 2008
I love tube tops! I don't really like the long ones that are so popular now a days. Mine are all a few years old from Banana Republic and American Eagle. I wear tube tops with jeans and skirts usually.

And I think tube tops look good on anyone w/ a small waist (no muffin top!) whether tan or not.

Jan 2, 2008
I LOVE tube tops!! I actually like the ones that hit at about your waist... I usually will wear it w/a cute pair of jeans and some wedges... SUPER cute!

bulletproofsoul

Always on the hunt
O.G.
Jan 18, 2007
Innerspace
I love tube tops. I have kind of broad shoulders for my size/frame and skinny straps emphasize them, so no straps is good for me! I'm not very tan. Lightly tan.

huong

O.G.
Feb 20, 2007
Cali
I love tube tops. I wear them with shorts and capris. I know what you mean about the tan thing. I find that if I wear my hair down, I'm less exposed so my paleness does not matter as much. I don't know if that makes any sense to you.

azhangie

Piggy Fajita
O.G.
Sep 19, 2007
I see cows and hills
I'm pale and I'll occasionally wear tube tops. I dont think it looks bad if u're pale, only if its too tight. And also, I like wearing the brightly colored ones so people dont really notice my pale-ness.

apple_28

Spoil me with loyalty, I can finance myself
O.G.
May 18, 2006
Toronto, Canada
What do you wear tube tops with? Would you wear tube tops if it doesn't look good on you. I'm not sure if I could pull it off because I have pale skin. I think tube tops looks great on women with a tan.
I'm pale too! I wear tube tops with jeans or capris.