Who wears the look better?

1. jessica simpson

2. vanessa minnillo

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. [​IMG]

2. my vote for vanessa:biggrin::P

3. I vote for Jessica!!:love:

4. Jessica just because I don´t like Vanessa for some reason. She reminds me of someone icky.

5. i voted Jessica!!!

6. Vanessa!

7. Vanessa! Less fake stuff on her!:nuts:

8. Jessica's look because its more funky, I like the plaid top and it is different. Meanwhile the black top and shorts is practical ( something I would wear) but I would aspire to wear jessica's plaid look. I also love Jessicas accessorizing.

9. Are you serious? Does Jess wear fakes? :wtf:

10. Although they are both wearing short, denim shorts, I think these looks are, actually, a million miles away from each other!

Whereas Jessica's look is very Western glam (Daisy Duke!); Vanessa (or her stylist! ;) ) has managed to make denim shorts part of a softer, prettier, more relaxed look; which I prefer.

Of course, Vanessa's black top with demin shorts look wouldn't really suit Jessica as well, as they have quite different body types.

11. :lol: No, I meant fake hair, tan, etc.

12. Jessica..Her body, I guess looks alittle cuter & petite in the short shorts than Vanessas.

13. I love Jessica but....I really dont like the plaid (western) look. I think Vanessa looks better (outfit wise....)

14. Jessica.

15. I like Vanessa's outfit better.

Jessica looks fab (as usual)...but only she can pull of outfits like that one.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice