Who was looking for lilac epi SPEEDY????

1. Wow, and it's in great condition too..!

2. I think Sandra was looking for a Lilac Jasmin, but this one is GREAT!!!

3. [​IMG] shoot me...

4. lol.. couldn't have said it better myself.. :sweatdrop:

5. Come on ladies! A PFer MUST get this bag, it's in such good shape and a good deal too!!

6. Oooooh! It's gorgeous!!!:drool:

7. Been thinkin' about it...for a while now...would have to sell my lilac dinard to replace though...I only want one bag in a color....Trying for variety...:flowers:

8. I would love to buy this. Its in my watch list. And I really want a speedy. Purple / Lilac is one of my favorite colors.

But I just can't seem to hit buy it now. :crybaby:

So this is a limited edition color? This purse is like in mint condition. I've been watching this since I seen it listed.

9. I KNOW I love this bag too...if I had the money I'd totally get it...it's in amazing condition!

Someone here should get it...and post pics!

10. I like the Lilac in small doses...I love the colour but a Speedy is too much! I want a Lilac pochette!

11. I kinda' agree with you! I think it may be too much lilac? The Dinard is more stream lined and I can use it w/ suits...The speedy...not so much:Push:

12. it always a Speedy. NEVER a Jasmin :mad::crybaby:

13. I would have to fight you for a jasmin LOL!!!!;) ....I have to add that style to my collection some day!:flowers:

14. Lilac is hard to match...my clothing would clash with it. :sad:
    The only Lilac epi pochette I've seen was on PoupetteLuxe.com...it's still there, but I don't want to pay $320 for the pochette...
    Maybe I should just settle for the black pochette!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice