Who was looking for a Les Triplets scarf?????

OT but have you girls tried the macaroons from Pierre Herme? :drool: Dare I say, it's even better than Ladurees!!

I like this kind of OT, fopduck!:graucho: Did you know that Pierre Herme used to work for Laduree?!

Orchids, I have the lavender Les Triples pochette too because I plan to frame it for my daugh.'s room. I agree; the pink one did anything for me, either!

24, you have got to stop with the yummy macaroon pix. I have to squeeze into my just-altered bridesmaid's dress in a few weeks!

About the pink one--I think I just didn't like the color of the shopping bags--they used a butternut squash color on the pink colorway-not a big fan.

Hi orchids, I didn't like the green on the pink colorway! I wish it had blue or periwinkle instead!

LOL at the macaroons/macarons. I can live on this stuff.

24, are you speaking of the pochette or the scarf? I think the pink pochette has different colors than the pink scarf b/c I don't have green on mine. I have the regular-sized scarf, and there's turquoise (the foliage is in turquoise), pink, that butternut squash color, tan, and another dealbreaker for me, a deep mauve/raisin-like color. Btw, is the lavender more of a periwinkle blue or a true lavender--I've only seen it on-line and it's hard to tell.

I think I should have gone for a pochette to frame--the scarf is going to be enormous and like GF said, it's going to cost more than the scarf to frame! :wtf:

Oops orchids, I meant the pink pochette--not the regular scarf. Sorry for the confusion!

My lavender Les Triples pochette is more of a true lavender than periwinkle.

I need to get these things framed. Been procrastinating for too long!

Waikiki had quite a few in the Pochette size in various colors. I ordered the white and the yellow from Rayanne (?) and she said they had many of the other colors. That was about 2 weeks ago. Rayanne was wonderful.

.......because there's one in the lime green colorway (a 30" square) at the Neiman's in San Francisco!

I almost bought it but I finally had to admit to myself that not only was the color off (to say the least) but that I am too old to have cartoon babies (even though they're FRENCH) cavorting around my neck. Much as I'd love to think otherwise, one must listen to that little voice that says, "S'Mom, you are NOT a young mother anymore and THIS is not the scarf for you. You need THAT one over there with the likeness of Josephine Baker in little dots all over the place because after all you are old enough to know who the heck she is!!!!!

Anyway, Neiman's also has Les Triplets in Orange, Lavendar and Pink but you have to ask them to do a computer search and they'll ship it to you.....

:flowers:

What ! Too old to wear Les Triplets ? No way !

I have this scarf in the limited original Smiles edition, in that gorgeous blue colorway. I think I have a few years on you, and those little imps make me smile every time ! Plus I love the scenes of Paris.

Shamefully I must admit, I've never worn it. Like many of the scarves I collect, I wear only a few beloved scarves. The Regina, Carpe Diem, Cheval Turk, Le Mors Conetable, Les Pivones. My Mr T scarves and Les Triplets, Les Chats stay in the box.

Oh HL, I love Cheval Turq and missed out on winning a few different color-ways on eBay just recently......that's one that I'd collect in all colors if I could. Just love it!