Who wants to see what I scored in the Jan sales Wooohoooo

Nov 9, 2010
So excited to finally get this little cute bag & its all thanks to a lovely TPF member & if it wasn't for her I would of missed out.

I can't believe how quick Mulberry shops deliver, I paid yesterday afternoon & received today by the lovely UPS man, I opened the door with a big smile for him he he.

So who want's to see what I scored & any guesses ???? :graucho::graucho::graucho::graucho:

A Little tease
photo12.jpg

Well I wont keep you ladies waiting & gunsandbanjos you are good he he

And Mo of course you know what it is after all honey you are the queen of SBS's we should award you a crown lol

Presenting Miss Conker SBS
photo14.jpg

photo15.jpg

photo16.jpg

Thanks for letting me share ladies & its pretty spacious for such a tiny bag although I dont think Dh understands my excitement & you would think after putting up with my bag obsession for 12 years he would understand by now so I'm pleased to share with all you ladies who understand heeee heee, off to put my stuff in her

Cute little bag in a lush colour could only be a conker SBS:smile:

Gorgeous bag, had one of these in my hand at sale time, nearly bought it but decided I needed a bit of eggplant instead.

Congratulations on a gorgeous purchase, you have been well and truly bitten by the Mulberry bug!