Who wants to see what I scored in the Jan sales Wooohoooo

WOW love her... CONGRATS hun... Now we are matching lol well colour wise. Also I think the size of the SBS is larger than the mini alexa... She looks amazing on you. I have been using my mini alexa all day today... Love conker :cloud9:

Aaaah thanks honey, your Alexa is a great size for being hands free when your out with the children, perfect to hold all you need on a day out at the park or shopping;)

Congratulations! Always love a happy end!
Your SBS is lovely....Enjoy!

I tricked my OH and sons in visiting the Covent Garden Mulberry shop, but nothing exciting left in the sale stock there unfortunately. No eggplant or conker in sight.

Thanks & at least you left with your bank balance a lot healthier than if they had loads to choose from ;) these sales are dangerous for the bank balance :graucho:

Aaaah babe I'm sure you are very lady like, you should see me some days in my joggers carrying my classic flap, must look a right sight at Sainsbury's :lol:

You take Chanel to Sainsbury's, well at least that is an upmarket supermarket. I took my Balenciaga to ASDA the other day and my dad said I looked out of place haha.

Oh the SBS is great and conker such a classic colour. Love your LV scarf by the way.

You take Chanel to Sainsbury's, well at least that is an upmarket supermarket. I took my Balenciaga to ASDA the other day and my dad said I looked out of place haha.

Oh the SBS is great and conker such a classic colour. Love your LV scarf by the way.

Ooooh the Bal is way too good to take to Adsda's lol, by the way it looks like we are Bal bag twins although my little one hasn't seen much action lately but I will never part with her, I love the GSHW ;)