Who wants to see what I scored in the Jan sales Wooohoooo

Thanks for letting me share ladies & its pretty spacious for such a tiny bag although I dont think Dh understands my excitement & you would think after putting up with my bag obsession for 12 years he would understand by now so I'm pleased to share with all you ladies who understand heeee heee, off to put my stuff in her

They are incredibly spacious, very deceptive.

Cute little bag in a lush colour could only be a conker SBS:smile:

Gorgeous bag, had one of these in my hand at sale time, nearly bought it but decided I needed a bit of eggplant instead.

Congratulations on a gorgeous purchase, you have been well and truly bitten by the Mulberry bug!

Been into Mulberry on & off for years, sold a few off to fund other purchases like Bals but I keep coming back to Mulberry & they have some lush bags out at the moment but I'm afraid my first love will always be Chanel as its so classic but so darn expensive where as Mulberry seems better value when compared.

You have a lovely collection yourself :cool:

Been into Mulberry on & off for years, sold a few off to fund other purchases like Bals but I keep coming back to Mulberry & they have some lush bags out at the moment but I'm afraid my first love will always be Chanel as its so classic but so darn expensive where as Mulberry seems better value when compared.

You have a lovely collection yourself :cool:

I can only dream of 1. Being able to afford Chanel and 2. Being anywhere near ladylike enough to pull it off:lol: most I've got is my Chanel glasses!

WOW love her... CONGRATS hun... Now we are matching lol well colour wise. Also I think the size of the SBS is larger than the mini alexa... She looks amazing on you. I have been using my mini alexa all day today... Love conker :cloud9:

Congratulations! Always love a happy end!
Your SBS is lovely....Enjoy!

I tricked my OH and sons in visiting the Covent Garden Mulberry shop, but nothing exciting left in the sale stock there unfortunately. No eggplant or conker in sight.