Who wants to see the new SO BLACK BOY?!

Nov 27, 2014
My lovely SA told me last night I'd be getting my new boy and sent me photos of him! HE IS ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS &&& that grained lambskin? IT LOOKS LIKE CAVIAR!!! My holy grail baby!!!!

Here are my SA's photos!! I'm so excited I can't contain it!

Here you go all! It's tagged with my Instagram as well! =] I'm literally ecstatic!

IMG_1487783787.829380.jpg
IMG_1487783802.369520.jpg

My lust eyes can't even begin to describe how beautiful it is! Whoever is on the list, you all will be sooooo happy too! Good luck and hope y'all get your new ins soon! I think I may be the first in the states [emoji41][emoji38]

My lovely SA told me last night I'd be getting my new boy and sent me photos of him! HE IS ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS &&& that grained lambskin? IT LOOKS LIKE CAVIAR!!! My holy grail baby!!!!

Here you go all! It's tagged with my Instagram as well! =] I'm literally ecstatic!

View attachment 3613346
View attachment 3613347

My lust eyes can't even begin to describe how beautiful it is! Whoever is on the list, you all will be sooooo happy too! Good luck and hope y'all get your new ins soon! I think I may be the first in the states [emoji41][emoji38]
I'm not really into boy bags, but whoa :girlsigh:That is a nice bag

Reactions: candiesgirl408
I love the look of classics but I dont own any anymore because me & the chains do not get along too well... It is still on my list though but yes, this is such a beauty! I am so glad to have it!
I like the look of the ones with quilts in ruthenium or gold. This one is nice and subtle, but it's different and I like that. Congrats on your new boy bag, when do you get it?

I like the look of the ones with quilts in ruthenium or gold. This one is nice and subtle, but it's different and I like that. Congrats on your new boy bag, when do you get it?

Hopefully shipped out tomorrow. My credit card was making it difficult earlier so I probably missed out on it being shipped out today. Oh well.

View attachment 3613346
View attachment 3613347

Congratulations! It looks stunning! I'm on a waitlist for one as well. Please take photos when it is in your hands. I would like be to see more pics and hear your thoughts about the bag!