Who wants to see my Python Embossed Kristin Tote ???

libramom

Oct 27, 2010
Ok last time I posted I was on a mission to find a Fawn Laila. BTW shoutout to all the lovely TPF ladies who were very helpful in locating it at various outlets. Well fast forward a few weeks I decided against the Fawn Laila because I thought it may be similar in color to my gold/metallic Andie cinch tote. Anywho I was checking out Ebay and came across the Python Kristin Tote #16831 there were actually a few for sale for $400-$500,however the one I bought the seller was accepting offers so I got her for $225 NWOT :smile: so I feel like I got a great deal ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I love it!

Thanks!!! I do too:smile:

Wow, you got an Amazing deal! It looks great on you, enjoy that beauty:smile:

Thanks LvoesBags,I love getting a good deal!

Congrats!!!! Shes a beauty:smile:

Thank you Coachie3!

What is the retail price for that style? I can't believe how stunning it is.

I know right??? Not sure of the retail price,thought I read it was $698 or $798...

Wow, that is a deal! Shes a beauty!

Thank you Spoiledlttleldy ,I can't wait to carry her :smile:

Congrats!! Great deal!
Enjoy her!

Thank you, the price helps me justify the purchase to my husband :graucho:

Ok last time I posted I was on a mission to find a Fawn Laila. BTW shoutout to all the lovely TPF ladies who were very helpful in locating it at various outlets. Well fast forward a few weeks I decided against the Fawn Laila because I thought it may be similar in color to my gold/metallic Andie cinch tote. Anywho I was checking out Ebay and came across the Python Kristin Tote #16831 there were actually a few for sale for $400-$500,however the one I bought the seller was accepting offers so I got her for $225 NWOT :smile: so I feel like I got a great deal ;)

View attachment 1790467

View attachment 1790469

View attachment 1790473

That bag was made for you, girl. Beautiful!