Who wants to Dance with a Star (pics)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. It's been a long crazy day, but I wanted to start a reveal thread for this gorgeous beauty! I promise I will be back later to review the bag and provide more indepth pics. But at least for now, here's a little eye candy....

Attached Files:

2. OMG that is just gorgeous!

3. Congrats! What a beautiful bag! The color is just TDF.

4. OMG! I need something in CARAMEL!! Please hurry with additional pics and a review.

5. OHHHH my ........ that bag is YUM SCRUM!!!!!! :drool::drool:

6. Now that DS is finally asleep, I am back and charging the camera! This bag is pure :heart::heart::heart:! It has gorgeous purple lining and the inside has two open areas with a middle zip section, so it will be able to fit a ton! I think I may have to give ms. truffle minilisa a rest tomorrow! LOL!

7. Yummy eyecandy. More more!!!

8. ^^

Good to know about the middle zip compartment. I can't wait to see modeling piccies.

9. OMG!!!! Charge, camera, charge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. OMG that bag looks terrific!!! And a middle zip pocket!? Awesomeness!!!!! Loveeeeeee purple lining too!:tup:

11. OK, I am definitely camera challenged and I wish I still had daylight, but here are a couple more pics...

Attached Files:

12. i will definitely post modeling pics tomorrow. I was having trouble with the flash making the bag too orange. Plus I am wearing a bulky sweatshirt right now and it doesn't make for a good modeling shot...

13. ^^OMG.......congrats on your new bag!!!!! That color is unreal!

14. Just beautiful!

15. Anyone considering caramel should definitely get something in this color. I think the Biker Babe and the Fabulousness would be terrific. Or even the GW.