who wants to be famous?

Apr 14, 2008
Not me...I value my privacy, and couldn't deal with the public thinking they are entitled to know every aspect of my life. However, I wouldn't mind all the freebies, lol.

cosmogrl5

O.G.
Mar 8, 2007
Well, when I was a little girl I would dress up in my room and then interview myself in front of the mirror. I'd always pretend to be a star. I'd even practice my autograph. In fact, I signed one of my friend's yearbooks when I was in 3 rd grade and wrote "Thanks for being a fan!" :lol:

Now it is more a fantasy that I wouldn't want to become reality...if that makes sense. The idea sounds glamorous in many ways, but I want my privacy and frankly, I am happy with my life the way it is now. :smile:

Aug 20, 2009
new york, ny
yeah, the privacy thing would be such a pain.
going to the grocery store and feeling stalked.. i would go nuts!

tmz.com/media/2009/04/0421_brangelina_inf.jpg

Last edited:

MACsarah

BB+leather
O.G.
Sep 13, 2008
Not me...I value my privacy, and couldn't deal with the public thinking they are entitled to know every aspect of my life. However, I wouldn't mind all the freebies, lol.
ITA. I only want the free clothes, shoes, bags, heck, free Fiji water supply for the rest of my life, but I don't want to be famous.

Moonstarr

O.G.
Jan 4, 2007
Alberta, Canada
When I was a teenager, I thought it would be cool to be famous, but now .. no way! I'm way too private of a person to have people in my face all day long. I mean, you couldn't even go to the store without hoards of people falling you and taking photos ... I couldn't handle it. And then having people write things about you and half of them lies (maybe more!). You'd have to have a very thick skin.

PinkSuadeSoho

Princess Grace Ave
O.G.
Jul 17, 2006
Spain & France
I'm sure there are plenty of celebs that roam tpf.

Isn't there a thread that talks about secrets and such while some speculate about celebrities being here? lol