Who Wants An Oak Effie?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. :drool::drool::drool::drool:

2. I love it... an Effie has to join my collection one day.

3. From a lovely seller too..

4. I suppose it will go sky high!

5. Did you see the other bags that she is selling??? Really charismatic bags in great condition. I was sorely tempted!

6. Yes, it's a gorgeous bag and a lovely lovely seller. I've never had the pleasure of buying from her yet but have been sorely tempted quite a few times.

I'll be watching this one closely to see what price it reaches.

7. I have stayed away from the sales but am getting tempted with an effie now :thinking::thinking:

8. Gorgeous, gorgeous!!!! I am so tempted, also being called to bid by the splendiferous Ivy Bayswater!!! If only I could, but I have been very, very bad with a couple of Bottega Veneta splurges!!!! :nuts:

9. Yes, Ivy Bays is gorgeous, isn't it. And agreed, really really lovely seller, an absolute dream to deal with.

10. That does look lovely... I must not buy any more bags at the moment though!