Who wants a tokidoki ad?

Tokidoki Lover

has her 1st speedy!
Jan 8, 2007
I know maya_exquisite got some ads from the free japanese magazines we get here in hawaii, but if you didnt get a chance to snag one with her, I have some!!:yahoo:

2007_0527xmasfeb070162.jpg

Sooo.. send me a PM letting me know your interested. I just woul want you to send a self addressed envelope for it, send it to me and I will send it back. I "stole" about 10 (well, i mean, they are free, so not really stole, but you know.) so thats about as much as I have. Oh, and I am moving on Friday, so it might be easier to wait until I get to Cali unless you PM me fast!!:yes:

Note to mods: I am not selling or harassing anyone, these are free to whoever wants them! :yes:

tehlilone, you are sooo lucky you are going to comic con! i almost convinced my husband to go to san diego during that time for vacation. we honeymooned there and he absolutely loves san diego so it wasn't a hard sell! it just isn't going to work out because of some commitments we have. :sad:

please take lots of pictures to show us!

so i was browsing through ebay as usual.. and guess who is selling the free ads... our friend of the thousand lawsuits. :roflmfao: yeah, sue me for this comment. im still waiting for the last one.