who wants a pebbled aviator?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Saw this last night and I hesitated. Now that it's relisted, I'm going for it.

2. ^yay! good luck, le_junkie!

3. is this person's stuff authentic? How does he get limited pieces? I thought people who have factory warehouses did not have authentic bbags?

4. The Gucci Group has outlets near Florence. I think this seller is an American (or anglophone, at least) living in Italy somewhere near the outlets and she gets most of her stuff from there - it's mostly non-mainstream stuff, she can't get the motorcycle bags (I checked!!) - but it's authentic. As far as I can tell, nearly all the aviator bags we've seen recently have from from the GG outlets via one seller or another.

And I see it's sold - if that's you, le_junkie, congratulations!!!

5. oooh I hope that was you le! :love:

6. You go girl...that bag has Ms Le_Junk all over it ;)

7. Interesting, I've been to several of those outlets but never saw Balenciaga. I'll have to check into that next time.

Congrats on the bag.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice