Who wants a peak at peacock?!

Desi

O.G.
Dec 19, 2007
Hey guys!!

OK- so i know a few of you have had problems with RM's CS in the past few weeks.

I did as well- i had waited very long to get a refund on a clutch i returned in JUNE.

I got an email from Codi that for the inconvenience she sent me a gift (which i believe a couple other girls should be getting as well)

Well yesterday, I got my little gift in the mail, and surprisingly, it was NOT a scarf!!!

Its a little PEACOCK coin purse with "girls:heart:RM" written on it.

The peacock IRL is a very beautiful dark turquoisey color...definitely very blue. NO green in it at all!! I :heart::heart::heart::heart: it!!!

It also came with a Holiday/Resort 2008 lookbook, as well as a "girls love RM" card that has celebrities carrying their minkoffs.

The lookbook is really cute! I love the ROSE MAB luxe on the last page (which i will post for you!) It look orange in my pic, (iphone pic) but it is VERY pink:yes:

Ok here is the peacock coin purse!

The only reason i LOVE it so much is because its PEACOCK!! :love:

Picture 1 and 2 are the best color reps i could get with my phone.

Picture114.jpg

Picture115.jpg

Picture108.jpg

Picture105.jpg

Last edited:
Pictures from the lookbook:

There is the beach towel bag better, which now i'm sure is the devote tote.. a light grey combo MA, and the Rose MAB luxe

Picture111.jpg

Picture113.jpg

Picture110.jpg

Picture109.jpg

Picture106.jpg

Last edited:
I wonder if that's the free gift the lucky Boston ladies will be getting at LB for the small leather debut? Cute!

That probably is!

It looks like they were specially made to be given away as free gifts. There is no RM logo/name plate on the inside, and its a small zipper pull. Its about 2/3 the size of a kiss and M. I just love the peacock :lol:

I KNEW I should not have opened this thread! I thought I had talked myself out of anything else, but I'm a sucker for anything blue and the peacock is gorgeous!

Wow. Thanks for posting Desi. The peacock looks so nice, much bluer than the seagreen.

I hope that all the girls who have had some major problems with CS will receive these. I think that little gifts like this really do go a long way.

Last edited: