Who wants a DAMIER SPEEDY 30 ?

1. Woah.. background hurts my eyes. If the damier speedy is going to be the same price as the monogrammed one, you're getting taken in this auction !

2. :lol: :lol: :lol:

My eyes are hurt, too.:wacko:

3. Yeah, way too much going on too fast in the bkground.

Love the Damier!

4. The Damier Speedy is 30% more than the regular mono speedy. 30% is the normal mark up (average) for a special order bag. And approx wait time is 3 months. I have had mine about a year now and it is my absolute favorite bag. Between the damier canvass and the dark leather it is a total worry free bag !

Although I have been hearing rumors that they will start making in regular production a damier speedy 25 ? If so, then definitely wait till it comes out. I think they are talking about a summer release for this? (I know there are others who know more about this and can chime in).

Also this eBay seller is a lovely person and wonderful to do business with (and no it's not me ! LOL!) :smile:

5. US$720.00 as of this morning according to a lady @ 1866VUITTON.:biggrin:

6. they're making regular production 25s and 30s, but i think they'll still be more expensive, as the poster above me said.

7. i'm really excited about the damier speedy 25...i have never been a fan of damier, but i think it would look amazing on a speedy!

8. Woa, the background is crazy. I can't wait 'til the Speedy is out this summer.

9. :love:
    you have the damier speedy!!!wow :love:, did you post some pictures somewhere in this forum or would you? please, I'm dying to see how it looks like

10. Seems the seller wants to give you a seizure. :nuts:

11. It is coming out in June!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just in time for my birthday !!! And I have 2 buyers in the pipeline right now (I sell homes), so if they work out that money is getting hidden (from myself) and I will buy myself the DS as a birthday gift !!!!!!!!!

12. ^^^I hope you get it!!!:biggrin: I am keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!

13. Someone should really tell that seller her background is hurting her sales!!

14. I just had an epilepsy attack... couldn't even concentrate on the damier speedy!

Well, I don't know, I guess maybe the 25 could be cuter, but then again with the crazy background it's hard to tell... maybe I'll save the pics to watch them on a normal background!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice