Who wants a $10,000 Coach Bag? *pics*

Coach bags are nice, but I don't think there are any bags worth that kind of money.....

There really isn't. Coach is highly marking-up (or simply inflating, IMO) their prices, because they are in the business of making profit, just like any other brand. And just like another poster said, this $10K full-on ostrich (:yucky: ) bag is most likely just there to generate headlines for their company.

Like they try to re-position their brand to be set at a higher point in the market. Anyway, it worth nothing to me. I never bought a Coach bag and I will spend my money with other brands.

Coach was actually my first love in "brand name" bags. I ONLY bought the leather ones, and loved the quality.
Now, I don't see myself buying coach, leather or otherwise. I think it has to do with the perception of the brand as too pedestrian.
The quality of Coach (legacy line) is terrific, just as good or even better than my LVs, Chanels, and Bottega. BUT I just can't bring myself to buy it because I feel if I'm going to spend a significant amount of money on any bag, it has to have an image of luxury. Coach just doesn't project that.

Not for me thank you. I really miss the good old Coach bags with the good old sturdy leather that lasts forever, when they brought out all the yucky new designs, I was truly disappointed even though they are doing well.