Who wants a $10,000 Coach Bag? *pics*

I mean while yes I enjoy coach because of its price point and do not enjoy its price hikes, I feel that some of the arguments and basically insults to the brand cannot be justified.

Well we don't have a Coach store here and the first time I saw a Coach bag it looked like a cheap version of LV Multicolore, when I was in New York, maybe my opinion is not justified, but I always taught it looked like they tried to make it like LV, just much cheaper. Listen we can't all have the same taste and opinions or else the world would be pretty boring.

I don't want to argue with annyone and cause trouble, sometimes it's true I express myself in a bad way in english because i'm french. I also didn't want to offend annyone, I was just expressing my opinion and I understand people can disagree with me but I wasn't personally mean to annyone so I don't understand why annyone would get personal on me.

I don't think anyone is personally attacking you.

I think Coach is a great brand that offer quality products. Sure, some of the bags they offer aren't my taste, but neither are some LV bags. Why can't people just love a bag for the bag and not for the brand?

Well we don't have a Coach store here and the first time I saw a Coach bag it looked like a cheap version of LV Multicolore, when I was in New York, maybe my opinion is not justified, but I always taught it looked like they tried to make it like LV, just much cheaper. Listen we can't all have the same taste and opinions or else the world would be pretty boring.

I don't want to argue with annyone and cause trouble, sometimes it's true I express myself in a bad way in english because i'm french. I also didn't want to offend annyone, I was just expressing my opinion and I understand people can disagree with me but I wasn't personally mean to annyone so I don't understand why annyone would get personal on me.
nobody was attacking you, i assure you.

and you're right- we all have different tastes. i think we were just merely trying to defend a brand that gets a lot of crap here, which i think is unfortunate.

i can see where you're getting the resemblance of the lv multicolor and the coach scribble. but, honestly, it's just a logo in colors. i'm not personally a fan of much lv, let alone the multicolor. i do, however, own a coach scribble that i love.

i think nearly every brand has upped their prices lately. and i think every brand has some bag that is ridiculously overpriced. and that's that. coach will never be on the same par as lv (or chanel, hermes, or whatever)- and i highly doubt that this bag implies that. this bag is made for people who want what they want and price is not an issue. they do not pay for a name- they pay for a bag they aesthetically enjoy, which i don't understand why we don't all do that...:shrugs:

...Coach isn't the only ones who use leather.. or exotic animal hides..So in all fairness I don't think its fair that your argument is based on them using exotic animals.

I personally don't feel using leather, in which many parts of the animal are used for many things, including food, is the same as killing exotics for nothing more than their hide to put on purses, shoes...

It may sound hypocritical, because I wear leather, but killing exotics who could be extinct soon just to make luxury goods is not at all the same to me.

Thanks for sharing the article. I don't think I will be spending that kind of money for a Coach. I mean don't get me wrong, I do own several Coach bags,but it's not the same as an LV or Dior.

nobody was attacking you, i assure you.

and you're right- we all have different tastes. i think we were just merely trying to defend a brand that gets a lot of crap here, which i think is unfortunate.

i can see where you're getting the resemblance of the lv multicolor and the coach scribble. but, honestly, it's just a logo in colors. i'm not personally a fan of much lv, let alone the multicolor. i do, however, own a coach scribble that i love.

i think nearly every brand has upped their prices lately. and i think every brand has some bag that is ridiculously overpriced. and that's that. coach will never be on the same par as lv (or chanel, hermes, or whatever)- and i highly doubt that this bag implies that. this bag is made for people who want what they want and price is not an issue. they do not pay for a name- they pay for a bag they aesthetically enjoy, which i don't understand why we don't all do that...:shrugs:
:heart: Thank you maybe I was a little over sensitive. :hysteric:

I never really understood the coach handbag style, even when i worked there (eek! but to each their own style).But their prices are getting pretty darn ridiculous. As a college student i'd rather save my money for something better.

I'm sorry that you felt you were attacked, I did not mean to do that. but you hear so much crap about coach, when it is a decent brand, and thats where I was coming from, not to hurt anyone personally.

thegirlgotsoul, I can sympathize where you are coming from because I do not like exotic leather but I do have leather goods, even though in basics they are the same. but coach isnt the only one that uses exotic goods, basically every big brand does, which was why i felt that the reason for not liking coach becuase they use exotic leather wasn't valid.

I have to say Coach was what got me hooked on handbags. My aunt had a forest green hobo back in the 80s and I loved it. I told her what I thought of it and she said "honey, when you get a job, you can get a bag like this." I never forgot that. When I got my first job, while I was still living at home, I went to the Coach outlet and got my first nice bag. And it's been downhill ever since then. I've moved on from Coach. Not at all my taste any more but I still think fondly of the brand.