Who want to join Red-Lexie club :)

littlehanoi

Oct 29, 2012
So, finally, she's here my newest baby in red. I love her at the first time I saw her at louisviaroma.com and pre ordered at my local store. But I changed my mind and got red prada tote instead. It's Baginuse's (and other reveals) fault that made me feel guilty and decided to say good bye to little Del Ray and get her home instead :smile:. The plan is I will go and get her at the weekend but I have a great news today so my DH thought that I deserve to receive her two days earlier :biggrin:, I JUST GOT the DRIVING LICENSE this morning!!! But I'm afraid that I have to drive the old car because of my bag addiction.

This is my first regular alexa and I must say the size is perfect! Love the soft grainy leather. She looks very chic, stylist and fun fun fun :smile:, perfect match with my dark hair :smile:.

Attachments

• image-1525131428.jpg
    image-1525131428.jpg
    527.8 KB · Views: 459
  • image-2355623664.jpg
    image-2355623664.jpg
    621.1 KB · Views: 457
Lucky you! She is fabulous. Would love to join the club but bank balance says no... Don't know if I would suit her so am just telling myself that and not going to look in case I'm tempted!

Enjoy :biggrin:

Lucky you! She is fabulous. Would love to join the club but bank balance says no... Don't know if I would suit her so am just telling myself that and not going to look in case I'm tempted!

Enjoy :biggrin:
thank you, sometime it'd better not to try but this forum is even more dangerous. I think I have to reduce my time being here :smile: