Who uses a KEEPALL 45 as a gym bag ?

1. Bonjour, if you use a KEEPALL 45 as a gym bag I would like to know if it's big enough for you to put inside jogging, shoes... Merci.
    Mono, Epi or other ?

2. My husband uses his mono for everything! When he uses it for gym, I assume everything fits and more. I'll be in your area this weekend for the F1 grand prix.

3. I have a keepall 50 and I think it is too big for me! lol... I also have a 45 and it is just fine. it fits my shoes I wear a 13, all my clothes, both are good.

4. I don't think Keepall is a good gym because most lockers are too small to fit in a Keepall. My Carryall fits exactly to the lockers. Unless you don't mind squishing your Keepall, then I suppose it will be alright to use that as a gym bag.

D.

5. I just bought a Keepall 45 and I intend to use it only as an overnight or carry-on bag. I would be so paranoid if I took it to a gym and had to lock it up in a locker - I wouldn't be able to concentrate on working out! You must have nerves of steel!

6. I use my graffiti keepall as a gym bag

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice