Brad Pitt

Brad Pitt says five isn't enough. At the Palm Springs International Film Festival on Saturday, the actor told PEOPLE that he and girlfriend Angelina Jolie want another sibling for Maddox, 5, Zahara, 2, and 7-month-old Shiloh. "Always, of course," he said. "We'll let you know when we get there."

Pitt also said that the globe-trotting clan will add to their frequent-flier miles, temporarily relocating to New Orleans for the next several months to film The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.

"I do like it there," Pitt said. "It's one of our most unique cities and it certainly needs some help right now. I know it will do fine, and the people are just fantastic."

Pitt has visited New Orleans for the Hurricane Katrina recovery effort, cosponsoring with Global Green USA a contest to find an eco-friendly plan for housing and community centers. He also has been working with organizations helping AIDS orphans.

The family's most recent stop has been the Caribbean, where Pitt and Babel costar Cate Blanchett were on location for Benjamin Button.

"We wrapped at 6 in the morning, got on a plane and got our crusty asses here," he told PEOPLE.

Jolie and the children stopped over in Los Angeles while Pitt headed to Palm Springs with Blanchett for the film festival's awards gala. The festival honored the Babel cast as well as Blanchett for career achievement and director Alejandro González Iñárritu. (The movie is also nominated for several Golden Globes, including a best supporting actor nod for Pitt.)

"For us, it's about the ensemble award," said Pitt. "Given the international nature of our cast, it's a really nice honor."

During the gala, Pitt joined the cast on stage and the 1,800 people in the audience in singing happy birthday to costar Rinko Kikuchi, who turned 26 on Saturday.

Compliments to People.com

bradrefordDM2105_468x435.jpg

Robert Redford's predecessor? Brad Pitt's slick look at Cannes is reminiscent of Redford's suave appearance in 1974's 'The Great Gatsby'

Here in this pic they look very similar dont you think ? :smile:

Of coarse maybe not now !

honestly, i always thought redford was alittle too meterosexual for me..to me he looks sooo into his appearance, which is a total turn off to me..too girly!! and now its confirmed for me bc brad was giving me that same vibe!!

idk some men like Becks can pull it off but these two strike me as 100% frilly