who the heck is Rockerchic?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. It's me!!! Formerly macp6 which i thought was way too boring and reminded me of work. It has been my Work id forever and since this was my first blog, i didn't realize that everyone would know me as macp6...you would have thought i'd learn after ebay...
    Anyway I wanted a cool new name like swanky and smooth so I am going with my alter ego, Rockerchic!! (Which makes me smile because I am really just a regular old mommy irl)!

2. SO chic! I was wondering what this thread was going to be about!

LOVE it!

3. Cool new name!

4. Don't change your avatar for a while though! K?

5. I love it! I had no idea we were able to change names. This is a great one!

6. Oh neat!

7. Deal!! Can never see enough of my little girls:love:

8. i love it !!

9. Love your new name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. I'll always know you as the mild-mannered Stacy with the Chanel obsession.:nuts:

11. New name, to talk about new handbags...love it! Perfect for the start of a new season, lol...

12. :supacool: I am diggin' this new Rockerchic image!!...Must be because I have been carrying my black MC bag for the last few days....
    but, don't worry all, still your same old, mild-mannered Stacy:shame:

13. lolz Rockerchic! I thought the avatar looked so FAMILIAR when i read your posts about the BABY CABAS :lol: Then I thought it was all in my imagination until i saw this post. (I usually read the shopping sub-forum before the main forum) :shame:

14. Just like Madonna! I'll reinvent myself with each new Chanel ligne...This is my Baby Cabas/ Cruise ligne image:rochard:

15. ^^^I like the idea of reinventing--perhaps I will come up with something to replace my boring user name too! With your new name and cool rocker attitude I kind of expect to see you on the Balenciaga forum checking out the moto bags...