Who the heck are ya?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!

I'm happy that I found this site.:yahoo: It's nice to know that there's a place where like minded individuals who also have a fond appreciation of handbags can commune to share their appreciation for bags, tips and information about bags.

I live in the city so nice they named it twice.

I like to go to the theater, movies. I like to read and write. And I might as well admit it here, I love to shop too. I love to shop for clothes, shoes, and of course bags .

I pose the question, can you ever have too many bags?

Well, I'm on the quest to prove that a woman needs many different bags to accompany her many different moods and ensembles.:smile:

Hi there,

I'm so excited that I found this forum, and realized that i'm not alone in such obsession with bags. Whenever seeing great bags, I have to tell myself that I'm on the edge of broke. But the truth is, I love seeing great bags, and what's worse, shop for them. Well, in one word, I love being here.

Hello, my name is Sandra but i go by angel81chick...a bit of irony in my name seeing as how my mother refers to me as the devil child. I have a degree in Microbiology and Chemistry...yes, nerds like purses too!

I have always been an avid follower of fashion...clothes, shoes, accessories, you name it, i love it.

Very glad to have joined this community and prove to my boyfriend that I am not crazy for wanting certain purses.

Hey all...my name is taryn..and obviously i am new : ) i just recieved a gucci purse as a birthday present..but i'm not convinced it is real...it's either a really good replica or real. i've never owned a gucci purse so i'm just not sure. the one thing that is throwing me off a little is the tag on the inside. it is leather...it did come with the proper cards..the tracking number seems to be inside...but...the word gucci and the phrase made in italy on the tag a little off. it's tilted. does this ever happpen with such a bag? with leather? the stitching is fine..i just dont know..something tells me its a fine replica..i'm not sure if it's a season old or not. help!!!

Hi and welcome!

Please post any questions in the appropriate Foprum;
Gucci comments/questions are best suited for the Gucci Forum, eBay topics are best suited in the eBay Forum, etc. . . .
This Forum is specifically to introduce yourself.
Thanks!

Hello, I found your site a few days ago and decided to register. This seems like a fun website. I love handbags in general, regardless of price or brand, but Coach is my favorite. I would also like to get bags by Kate Spade and Lulu Guinness.

Hellooo. I am new to tPF too - first post! I love all bags, especially red Chanel ones! One of my favourite things is the smell of a new leather bag, which is even better when partnered with a matching purse!

Hello everyone!

I'm from Perth in Western Australia in well.....Australia. I'm a 25 yo gal who just has a lusting after everything Louis Vuitton. I currently have 7 bags and 3 wallts/purses. I'm currently working in the mining industry with all the burly boys so when I fly into the city again it's straight to my fave dayspa for a manicure, pedicure and a facial. It's the quickest way to feel feminin again! I would love to hear from other people who adore the true craftsmanship that goes into these stunning bags. So if you love LV we already ahve something to talk about!
Hi Ozzy
Actually we have a bit in common.
I am in Australia also, Sydney - and passionate Louis Vuitton collector.
I have 22 pieces at the moment, favorites are epi speedies and almas. I would like a Damier alma and cerises speedy.
My son also works in one of the mines in WA at the moment, hubby and I were over in Perth WA last week.
We saw quite a few people from the mines at the airport when we picked him up.
You sound like quite a brave lady, as I hear most of the workers are burly blokes! As my son tells it, there is not too much glamour out there!!!

HI. Guess I'm a bit shyer about divulging my life's story. Suffice it to say I'm WAY past college age.... and I've started collecting smaller LV items. Love the black multicolore (the colors POP so well!) even though I know it's so "young"-looking for someone well over 40.
Really wondering whether anybody does "custom" purchases here. I'm dying to get that LV Sophie bag. I know it costs $425 plus tax, but I called a Honolulu store last weekend & they couldn't ship it to me (even if they did have it in stock) unless I could have someone pick it up.
Any ideas besides blatantly overpriced ones on Ebay?
Any suggestions? I'm happy to pay a "finders fee."
Thanks!
--LJ

Hi all. I'm not really one for long intros. Anyway I'm a 20 yo male from Washington DC. I've been crazy about bags...accessories really...for a lllllong time. But I don't have any LV, well I'm going to remedy that :yes:. I actually study visual arts and design, maybe one day in the future architecture or industrial design... I'm a sucker for good design, what can I say. :shrugs: :love:

Hi everyone :cutesy: I'm a 21/f from Missouri. I'm a Textile & Apparel Management major at Mizzou. I'm an accessory addict--ever since I was young. I currently just bought my newest LV--the monogram canvas horizontal lockit. It's perfect for school! I'm a bit in the red from buying it but it was worth it! My next investment is either a pair of black, classic Louboutin's or a DVF wrap dress. Something classic :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.