Who still has favorite MM?

elenachoe

Aug 30, 2019
Hi guys!

i had never a chance to get this bag while it was still on sale.

luckily recently i got one in mint condition in damier ebene.

since i have pa in mono, wanted this one in ebene. Now i want a mini pochette in mono to use it inside of this bag

how many of you still use this bag and love it?
i would love to see some pics!

Reactions: Norwegian Girl

Jeunesse

O.G.
Apr 18, 2007
Does anyone know if it’s still available somewhere in the world? Last month it was still on the European LV website, although out of stock.

Neuvio

Sep 8, 2020
In DE! goes with everything, can dress it up or down, super durable...honestly was worth the money before discontinued.

Gabi69

Oct 20, 2016
Congrats! I bought mine In mono over a year ago and I find myself always reaching for it still...I actually love it more now than I used to. I switch up the straps and constantly change the look. It’s so versatile and looks good with so many different outfits.

elenachoe

Aug 30, 2019
In DE! goes with everything, can dress it up or down, super durable...honestly was worth the money before discontinued.
yea! glad you got it before . i actually was gonna get it last year and ended up buying metis and PA mono

elenachoe

Aug 30, 2019
Congrats! I bought mine In mono over a year ago and I find myself always reaching for it still...I actually love it more now than I used to. I switch up the straps and constantly change the look. It’s so versatile and looks good with so many different outfits.
yay! it is a great bag really. it is so versatile. i can even use the strap of favorite mm DE to my pa mono or my mono 16mm strp on favorite DE.
love the look with the chain as well!