who spends too much time on vuitton TPF?

Phillyfan

O.G.
Nov 25, 2007
I think I need a new hobby! I'm spending way too much time here! Anyone else feel this way. While it is educational, enjoyable and entertaining - there is a whole big world out there! Anyone else want to cut back their time on this forum?

Um ... no. Not me.

If I'm on here, then I'm working at home on my laptop. This place is a brief time-out for me in between writing, answering emails, etc. Occasionally it can be a distraction, but generally it's a welcome one.

Um ... no. Not me.

If I'm on here, then I'm working at home on my laptop. This place is a brief time-out for me in between writing, answering emails, etc. Occasionally it can be a distraction, but generally it's a welcome one.

I'm right with you there. It's like my constant "refresh" syndrome behind my work, thesis and emails. Sometimes distracting, but then I have to turn it off. Then I get an alert on my iPhone or iPad from tPF and then I go back into the cycle...haha :smile:

Holliwood said:
I find myself checking in a few times a day...especially at night. My problem is...it fuels my spending habit...and that's something that I need to curtail.;)

I just started posting and I see this trend too. It definitely fuels my spending. A lot of times if I don't see it I don't know it exists. Once I see it I have to have it, and this is super dangerous

The worst thing for me was the iPhone app. I used to only check in when I was on my computer, but with the app I check in like when I park my car before running into the grocery store. Of course I pretend I'm checking headlines or stocks! ;)

OP, I'm w/ you about the enjoyable,entertainment and also educational! That's why I'm here...What I'm not enjoying lately though and it's seriously making me not want to participate anymore is when I read those unnecessary nasty comments of other members! It's HS and I'm definitely not in HS anymore :P I hope to really see some changes. Otherwise, I hate to say it but this forum won't be for me anymore :shucks:

Hmmm no ! I'm part time at work
15-20hrs or maybe 10hrs. A week !!!
Like now, I'm off for 3days :biggrin:

My kids are at taekwondo and swimming
Class .. Hubby is working :P and I'm
Home alone doing tpf !!! Sweet !!!

znzngo said:
OP, I'm w/ you about the enjoyable,entertainment and also educational! That's why I'm here...What I'm not enjoying lately though and it's seriously making me not want to participate anymore is when I read those unnecessary nasty comments of other members! It's HS and I'm definitely not in HS anymore :P I hope to really see some changes. Otherwise, I hate to say it but this forum won't be for me anymore :shucks:

I agree about this forum being educational and entertaining and I love looking at reveals!!:biggrin: I try to stay away on this forum as much as possible coz it's very tempting and not good for my wallet.. I have a full time job so I only check out this forum before I go to work and at night or when I'm off.. I was very active back then but I tried to stay away now..:smile:

I also agree how it's also sometimes annoying reading those unnecessary nasty comments or just being rude in general.. I know this is a public forum but everyone needs a grip once in a while.. There's a saying "if you have nothing nice to say then don't say anything at all!" I know some people prefer honesty but at least learn how to use the right words.. It just shows their attitude in general.

I know I do...but I just can't find anything involving people...that's just as fun/rewarding :smile:

Ain't doesn't help that I teach and am off in the summer because I am on here like two/three times a day

I wish we had local unions so we could just meet up in person once a month and compare what's new.....in a perfect world.

drspock7 said:
I know I do...but I just can't find anything involving people...that's just as fun/rewarding :smile:

Ain't doesn't help that I teach and am off in the summer because I am on here like two/three times a day

I wish we had local unions so we could just meet up in person once a month and compare what's new.....in a perfect world.

^^^ that would be great!!

znzngo said:

Awwww I doubt to see some changes
Unless, people will stop pretending that
They are something ! You cannot just
be sad because of some honest members
who made an honest comments ..
Some are Rude and some are mean :rolleyes:
but, this is a forum !!! Maybe learn how to
deal with it instead ?!? Otherwise, it's not
really for you :sorry:

P.S we cannot be nice all the time here
Specially, if some people are so much
Pretensions and blah blah blah!!!